GRADUATE PROCESS SAFETY CONSULTANTS
Job Reference: PSC-G-0919
This permanent role is based at our offices in Chester
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
We are growing our team and are recruiting graduates, as well as more experienced practitioners. Successful candidates will join a strong team working for blue chip companies to identify, assess, facilitate and communicate the management of safety, environment and business risk. The role will involve working on projects relating to safety, environmental risk management and permitting, as well as modelling, quantified risk assessments, research and other client-led requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hazard identification
- Evaluation of consequences
- Calculations and the use of predictive models
- Interpretation of data
- Graphical representation of results
- Presentation of findings
- Technical report writing
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic individual, able to work autonomously as well as being a team player – someone who knows how important it is to pull together to get the job done
- Have a good command of written and spoken English
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and be able to organise own work schedule
- Show up to date knowledge and a good command of MS Office
- Maintain complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set and the desire to achieve results
- Be willing to admit mistakes quickly and question values inconsistent with our own
- Hold a Degree (2:1 or above) in an engineering, scientific or mathematical discipline
Closing date for applications is 31 October 2019.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references.
As you can imagine we receive very high volumes of applications for some of our roles. Whilst we are not able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with RAS. If you have not heard from us within two weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Previous applicants need not re-apply as they will not be considered.